It is currently 20 Feb 2020, 12:54




 Page 16 of 17 [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 19 Jan 2015, 05:22 
Knows how to post
Knows how to post
User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2010, 05:01
Posts: 9
Location: United States
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

The Matrix and Super Speedway. Screenshots were taken with a 4 year old android smartphone. The display is a Samsung 51F8500 and the player is a Faroudja LD1000.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2015, 11:46 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan
User avatar

Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 10:23
Posts: 1604
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 32 times
I've been thinking about getting some new footage. Are there any requests? I still haven't tried my Dolby Digital Experience disc, and the James Bond films by Criterion look great imo (from what I can remember) so it would be an interesting project to get some captures from those.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2015, 19:26 
True fan
True fan
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jun 2014, 07:12
Posts: 456
Location: France
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 6 times
wow, that Faroudja with samsung looks amazing.....LD would have quality enough to be alive today.....
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2015, 10:06 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan
User avatar

Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 10:23
Posts: 1604
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 32 times
Currently digitizing A Brighter Summer Day. These are my result so far.

Image

Image

Image

Image

And here's finally a good capture of the R7G's comb filter performance (mid settings).

Image

Still no requests?
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2015, 13:03 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan
User avatar

Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 10:23
Posts: 1604
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 32 times
Did try LD out on my current plasma for the first time today. Results were very tolerable imo.

Side 2 is done. Damn this film is long. :crazy:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Some more.
John Lennon: Imagine (1972) [PA-86-164]
Image

Pet Shop Boys: Videography (1991) [PA-91-421]
Image

Image

Mimi wo sumaseba (Whisper of the Heart) (1995) [TKLO-50170]

Image

Image

Image

Also got a new ID4 comparison. You know I love this film and now LD looks much better than a year ago! :D LD still lacks in colors but overall it's a really fair game. The checkerboard artifacts aren't visible in motion.

LD:
Image

DVD:
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 08 May 2015, 14:05 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2012, 10:13
Posts: 817
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 6 times
nissling wrote:
Also got a new ID4 comparison. You know I love this film and now LD looks much better than a year ago! :D LD still lacks in colors but overall it's a really fair game. The checkerboard artifacts aren't visible in motion.

LD:
Image

DVD:
Image

The LD cap looks a lot better than last time absolutely. The DVD still a fair way ahead in terms of colour and clarity, but the LD looks very respectable now.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 12 May 2015, 09:56 
Serious fan
Serious fan
User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2012, 02:23
Posts: 135
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
The laserdisc screenshot looks a lot more like the 35mm print than the DVD, the DVD looks too pumped in terms of colour, the green cast has faded on the DVD and the reds are too hot in the face. Also the brightness and contrast seem to high in order to lighten the face more. The LD is more closer to the 35mm print. I wish I had the ability to screenshot it or scan the print. If anyone has please upload for comparison.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 21 May 2015, 21:06 
Confirmed Padawan
Confirmed Padawan
User avatar

Joined: 10 Oct 2006, 17:10
Posts: 3751
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Spinning ID4 Dolby AC-3 (THX sound system)

Image

Image


Any ID4 of this pressing Independence Day: ID4 (1996) [0411885] see this on side 2 time is on flat screen. It happens at several frames and sticks out how did THX miss this?

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 21 May 2015, 23:58 
Serious fan
Serious fan
User avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2012, 02:23
Posts: 135
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Liking your images....but I do not understand what you refer to on Side2 ?
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 22 May 2015, 10:18 
Confirmed Padawan
Confirmed Padawan
User avatar

Joined: 10 Oct 2006, 17:10
Posts: 3751
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times
mercury77 wrote:
Liking your images....but I do not understand what you refer to on Side2 ?

What are bind can't you see it? It sticks out like a sore thumb for several frames. Go and watch it, carefully.

I'm guessing might be connected to the telecine process with the scan lines.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 23 May 2015, 08:07 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2012, 10:13
Posts: 817
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 6 times
laserbite34 wrote:
Spinning ID4 Dolby AC-3 (THX sound system)

Image

Image


Any ID4 of this pressing Independence Day: ID4 (1996) [0411885] see this on side 2 time is on flat screen. It happens at several frames and sticks out how did THX miss this?

Image

laserbite, looks like you finely upgraded your CRT to a more modern display. How big is that new TV? and how do you compare the image quality of LD on it vs your previous CRT?
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2015, 20:31 
Confirmed Padawan
Confirmed Padawan
User avatar

Joined: 10 Oct 2006, 17:10
Posts: 3751
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times
alien wrote:
laserbite, looks like you finely upgraded your CRT to a more modern display. How big is that new TV? and how do you compare the image quality of LD on it vs your previous CRT?


My dad gave me the LG and got himself a newer larger a bit more flatter at 55" I think one of those OLEG type?

As for the LG, it looks larger by only inches more at 38" the image is smoother and I have gotten used to it since December 2014. The flexibility of colour controls from standard to advance settings gives a bit more control over the Sony CRT 28". I can see the detail a bit clearer the back-lighting on it isn't all that bad it has a relatively even brightness when standing up many feet away from it but when standing near to it and looking down it goes a bit polarized but who knows maybe some like standing 2" from there flat screen looking down at it from an angle? :mrgreen:

The colour looks about the same as I didn't have the opportunity to compare the Sony CRT as it gave up and it had a good run for around 1994, 20 years. :)

The speakers on it are only good for hearing the sound not listening too a film as it sounds so incredibly narrow and limited in low end. The top end has EQ controls that reach over 12KHz and most early day TV's mono was limited around 100Hz to 8KHz or so.

I never use the TV speakers when I have full-range ones all around the room.

The weight of it. WOW far, far easier to move it around without struggling but then the lager a flat screen gets then you'd start struggling again and got bear in mind that if you drop it, the screen will get damaged so got handle it carefully.

The assorted x3 HDMI and x1 RGB x1 SCART x2 video (and ant that I don't use) x4 RCA LR phone inputs x2 9 pin connectors. I think a kitchen sink is fitted somewhere on it as well? :lol:

I keep the screen cleaned with wipe over once every few weeks.

Oh, as the for speakers and subs no more colour getting messed up :) so I can move the subs around a bit and put them in tighter closer around the TV than before.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2015, 20:45 
Confirmed Padawan
Confirmed Padawan
User avatar

Joined: 10 Oct 2006, 17:10
Posts: 3751
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Heat (1995) [14192]

Watching some HEAT (1995) AC-3, this afternoon and after side 2 finished I put the region 1 DVD on that I'm still playing currently playing.

The picture looks smooth if in PLAY mode the digital freeze as we all know adds a bit of edgy to corners of some images.

Image

Image

Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2020, 13:34 
Knows how to post
Knows how to post
User avatar

Joined: 06 Jan 2020, 18:00
Posts: 10
Location: United States
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
I feel like my Elgato video capture standard non-hd compresses my laserdisc rips and it doesn't look as nice as it does on my big 65 inch tv. I am also ripping through composite cables. I believe if I had an s-video cable which I'm waiting for in the mail it would produce better results when ripping. Yes I know composite is better for laserdisc but when ripping I'd imagine the s-video cable might be a benefit quality wise. Anyways here are some screenshots from VLC Media player of some movies I've ripped. Also, I've only recently got into collecting and watching laserdisc movies. Different movies have different quality. Some better than others. I really liked how Cliffhanger looked the version of Cliff Hanger with 3 discs I think it was. I believe it uses two discs for the movie and the 3rd disc for extras. Another movie that looks great on my 65 inch tv is Kindred 1987. It's not widescreen but I've notice some of the nicer looking laserdiscs can be 4:3 format. Heck I am really impressed by how Masters of the Universe looks on my 65 inch tv. Again I think Elgato is compressing the video quality too much. I wish standard Elgato would at least rip these for 3 megs or higher. I feel like 2200-2400 megs is too small that and maybe I really should be ripping with an s-video cable. I rip these movies to stream with a friend of mine from another Country. I feel like she's not getting the best visual impression of the movie because Elgato is probably compressing it too much.

Cliffhanger:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

The Kindred:
Image
Image
Image
Image

Halloween Criterion:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Legend:
Image
Image
Image
Image


I forgot to take snapshots of Masters of the Universe. If anyone would like those let me know and I'll upload those. I am on my laptop right now and took these snapshots on my desktop computer.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2020, 00:48 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan
User avatar

Joined: 01 May 2016, 06:38
Posts: 1828
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 131 times
jesuslovesgood wrote:
I am also ripping through composite cables. I believe if I had an s-video cable which I'm waiting for in the mail it would produce better results when ripping. Yes I know composite is better for laserdisc but when ripping I'd imagine the s-video cable might be a benefit quality wise.


Hmm, this issue again. Why do you believe that? Wouldn't it be better to have an unprocessed signal through composite to play with on your ripping software? The screenshots look good.
_________________
Sony MDP-650, Sony MDP-355GX, Sony KVHR M36, DVDO VP-50
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2020, 07:40 
Serious fan
Serious fan
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2019, 06:17
Posts: 155
Location: New Zealand
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Apart from the green tint the LD ID4 looks not bad compared to the DVD.
_________________
Down In QuakeCity New Zealand.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2020, 13:18 
Knows how to post
Knows how to post
User avatar

Joined: 06 Jan 2020, 18:00
Posts: 10
Location: United States
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
forper wrote:
Hmm, this issue again. Why do you believe that? Wouldn't it be better to have an unprocessed signal through composite to play with on your ripping software? The screenshots look good.


Screenshots shrunk down a lot. On Fullscreen on my Philips 32 or 33 inch lcd they didn't look great and compressed while on my TCL 65 inch tv the image these movies were producing were shockingly beautiful especially Cliffhanger, The Kindred, and the 4:3 USA version of Masters of the Universe. Speaking of Masters of Universe here are screenshots of that rip. I've used s-video on my rips in the past when I would rip games from my dreamcast using Elgato standard version and it produced better quality. Wouldn't see why it wouldn't with the laserdisc player since it's not directly connected to the LCD but to the program itself. That's why I think s-vide would look a bit better in the rips.

Masters of the Universe:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2020, 10:07 
Knows how to post
Knows how to post
User avatar

Joined: 06 Jan 2020, 18:00
Posts: 10
Location: United States
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Edit: Seller of another laserdisc I have tells me he is having family problems and that he isn't avoiding me and is hinting he has no problems refunding me. I cannot say what the family problems is to protect his privacy. I feel bad tho now if he's telling me the truth. I kind of accused him of being a scammer. So maybe I jumped to conclusions too fast on seller. So I'll take the blame for that.

I am grateful to have this in my collection and from what I can tell it's in insane like New condition. The DISC doesn't appear to have any scratches on it and the seller claimed rot free. I have not watched it yet but I did rip a copy for myself to stream with a friend online. I'm hoping it doesn't have laserdisc rot or laserdisc warp. From what I can tell by the video quality it has not. Also for some weird reason when I ripped it with elgato it messed up the aspect ratio so now I'm re-encoding it(maybe a tiny loss of quality) to the correct aspect ratio. All in all I'm impressed by what this looks like considering the fact this laserdisc I believe is from 1981 a year after it came out the theaters. I think the video quality is good considering the time period this laserdisc came out in. What do I have to do take great care of this laserdisc so it doesn't rot and I have to prevent laserdisc warp? Is this prone to rotting over time? I am keeping my laserdiscs in a cool area and stacked vertically in a box that has a box top that covers the top of it. It flips off and flips on and is attached to the cardboard box. Also these screenshots are taken in vlc media player with I believe 16:10 aspect ratio because for some weird reason 16:10 fixes the aspect ratio of this particular laserdisc rip of mine. This isn't the re-encoded version so not much quality should be loss tho I do feel like Elgato standard version probably isn't ripping to the best of it's ability. Meaning I'm sure there's something better to rip with. Not saying Elgato is terrible but I feel like laserdiscs get compressed visually when ripped with the program and maybe in general laserdiscs get compressed and it's best to always have the original at hand. I also love my Halloween Criterion release laserdisc but now I have a new favorite. Friday the 13th was always a movie when I was a child that scared me and the first one in my opinion is one of the best of the series tho opinions are like butt holes and I'm sure most may disagree with me on that. I also own the uncut version bluray in the 8 movie box set and the uncut version suffers from a horrible scene with Kevin Bacon's neck which thankfully I heard is cut out in the laserdisc version. This is the rare case where the cut version is probably better than the uncut version since the obvious fake neck takes you out of the mood. And who ever sold me this copy on ebay I love you so much because lately I've had a lot of laserdiscs of other movies with laserdisc rot and warped laserdisc that I'm thankful that I appear to have a beautiful copy of this for laserdisc. It's going to be one of my most cherished laserdiscs. Maybe if I go to a horror convention in New Jersey I could possibly get it signed by some of the actors and people that worked on the first one if I'm lucky enough. Tho I never go to horror conventions. The copy I have is mint like New. The Cover is beautiful. I love collecting laserdiscs but the problem is most of the sellers on Ebay seem to be people who are resellers and probably don't even own a laserdisc player and they sell laserdisc rot and warped discs to the point that I get turned off by collecting a bit. And some of them want a ton of money for laserdiscs that don't work properly visual or audio wise. I'm dealing with one scumbag seller right now he's refusing a refund because I think the idiot must have spent all the money he made on laserdiscs and other people probably are trying to return his aka Shane's defective laserdiscs. I mentioned the guys name because if you run into someone with the name Shane on Ebay that is selling laserdiscs be aware that he doesn't test them and probably doesn't have a laserdisc player. He claimed to be a collector to me in pm and was trying to be cool but now he's refusing refunds like a scamming b*****d that probably went to his local flea market or goodwill to buy up all the laserdiscs and sell them for much more online. I don't like people who do that. They hurt us real collectors of movies that enjoy watching these different prints of the movie on our laserdisc players. Anyways enjoy these screenshots and I am not sure if I am allowed to give Shane's last name on here so for his privacy I will just use his first name. Don't think there's any harm in mentioning his first name. I haven't read the rules on this forum so not sure if I'm allowed to give his ebay account name out on here. Maybe if others are worried about dealing with people like Shane you will message me and I'll give you more info on the seller such his ebay account and so on as long as that is allowed. If that is not allowed then I won't do that. Anyways enjoy these screenshots of Friday the 13th laserdisc! It's a beauty from a great movie directed by the great Sean Cunningham. I know Carpenter claims the Friday the 13th movies ripped off his franchise but I personally prefer Friday the 13th over Halloween. Not saying Halloween isn't good on it's own right but I'm a bigger fan of Friday the 13th. Man would have been something if I could have gotten Halloween signed by someone like Dr. Loomis but sadly that actor I believe died awhile ago. The actor that plays Dr. Loomis is one of my favorite things about Halloween 1978.

Postimage is down right now I hope imgur is a good enough host. I feel like imgur resizes and takes some quality away from pictures so I hope these still look good on imgur. Apparently VLC Media player did not fix the aspect ratio when I took screenshots. Anyways this should still give you a slight indication on what you can expect quality wise with this movie.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2020, 17:17 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan
User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2015, 15:40
Posts: 740
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 58 times
jesuslovesgood wrote:
Edit: Seller of another laserdisc I have tells me he is having family problems and that he isn't avoiding me and is hinting he has no problems refunding me. I cannot say what the family problems is to protect his privacy. I feel bad tho now if he's telling me the truth. I kind of accused him of being a scammer. So maybe I jumped to conclusions too fast on seller. So I'll take the blame for that.

I am grateful to have this in my collection and from what I can tell it's in insane like New condition. The DISC doesn't appear to have any scratches on it and the seller claimed rot free. I have not watched it yet but I did rip a copy for myself to stream with a friend online. I'm hoping it doesn't have laserdisc rot or laserdisc warp. From what I can tell by the video quality it has not. Also for some weird reason when I ripped it with elgato it messed up the aspect ratio so now I'm re-encoding it(maybe a tiny loss of quality) to the correct aspect ratio. All in all I'm impressed by what this looks like considering the fact this laserdisc I believe is from 1981 a year after it came out the theaters. I think the video quality is good considering the time period this laserdisc came out in. What do I have to do take great care of this laserdisc so it doesn't rot and I have to prevent laserdisc warp? Is this prone to rotting over time? I am keeping my laserdiscs in a cool area and stacked vertically in a box that has a box top that covers the top of it. It flips off and flips on and is attached to the cardboard box. Also these screenshots are taken in vlc media player with I believe 16:10 aspect ratio because for some weird reason 16:10 fixes the aspect ratio of this particular laserdisc rip of mine. This isn't the re-encoded version so not much quality should be loss tho I do feel like Elgato standard version probably isn't ripping to the best of it's ability. Meaning I'm sure there's something better to rip with. Not saying Elgato is terrible but I feel like laserdiscs get compressed visually when ripped with the program and maybe in general laserdiscs get compressed and it's best to always have the original at hand. I also love my Halloween Criterion release laserdisc but now I have a new favorite. Friday the 13th was always a movie when I was a child that scared me and the first one in my opinion is one of the best of the series tho opinions are like butt holes and I'm sure most may disagree with me on that. I also own the uncut version bluray in the 8 movie box set and the uncut version suffers from a horrible scene with Kevin Bacon's neck which thankfully I heard is cut out in the laserdisc version. This is the rare case where the cut version is probably better than the uncut version since the obvious fake neck takes you out of the mood. And who ever sold me this copy on ebay I love you so much because lately I've had a lot of laserdiscs of other movies with laserdisc rot and warped laserdisc that I'm thankful that I appear to have a beautiful copy of this for laserdisc. It's going to be one of my most cherished laserdiscs. Maybe if I go to a horror convention in New Jersey I could possibly get it signed by some of the actors and people that worked on the first one if I'm lucky enough. Tho I never go to horror conventions. The copy I have is mint like New. The Cover is beautiful. I love collecting laserdiscs but the problem is most of the sellers on Ebay seem to be people who are resellers and probably don't even own a laserdisc player and they sell laserdisc rot and warped discs to the point that I get turned off by collecting a bit. And some of them want a ton of money for laserdiscs that don't work properly visual or audio wise. I'm dealing with one scumbag seller right now he's refusing a refund because I think the idiot must have spent all the money he made on laserdiscs and other people probably are trying to return his aka Shane's defective laserdiscs. I mentioned the guys name because if you run into someone with the name Shane on Ebay that is selling laserdiscs be aware that he doesn't test them and probably doesn't have a laserdisc player. He claimed to be a collector to me in pm and was trying to be cool but now he's refusing refunds like a scamming b*****d that probably went to his local flea market or goodwill to buy up all the laserdiscs and sell them for much more online. I don't like people who do that. They hurt us real collectors of movies that enjoy watching these different prints of the movie on our laserdisc players. Anyways enjoy these screenshots and I am not sure if I am allowed to give Shane's last name on here so for his privacy I will just use his first name. Don't think there's any harm in mentioning his first name. I haven't read the rules on this forum so not sure if I'm allowed to give his ebay account name out on here. Maybe if others are worried about dealing with people like Shane you will message me and I'll give you more info on the seller such his ebay account and so on as long as that is allowed. If that is not allowed then I won't do that. Anyways enjoy these screenshots of Friday the 13th laserdisc! It's a beauty from a great movie directed by the great Sean Cunningham. I know Carpenter claims the Friday the 13th movies ripped off his franchise but I personally prefer Friday the 13th over Halloween. Not saying Halloween isn't good on it's own right but I'm a bigger fan of Friday the 13th. Man would have been something if I could have gotten Halloween signed by someone like Dr. Loomis but sadly that actor I believe died awhile ago. The actor that plays Dr. Loomis is one of my favorite things about Halloween 1978.

Postimage is down right now I hope imgur is a good enough host. I feel like imgur resizes and takes some quality away from pictures so I hope these still look good on imgur. Apparently VLC Media player did not fix the aspect ratio when I took screenshots. Anyways this should still give you a slight indication on what you can expect quality wise with this movie.


Seriously?? You can't sort your stream of consciousness drivel into paragraphs?? Why would you expect anyone to even attempt to read that - I certainly didn't. When this kind of sh!t happens it generally points to something.....
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Laserdisc Screenshot Thread
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2020, 17:33 
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
User avatar

Joined: 14 Jan 2010, 09:44
Posts: 4126
Location: United States
Has thanked: 171 times
Been thanked: 298 times
First off...aside from the AR being slightly off (looks squished to me) those are incredibly good screen shots.

Also, dang, another crazy guy. Let’s hope we can improve our relationship. If we can just convince him that the LD world isn’t just a land of a scammers and warped discs he may turn out fine. This obsession with using eBay but never trusting anyone on it and looking for rot under bolders and stuff is troubling. This thread didn’t need a post like that.

We’ve had a guy before who had a paranoid obsession with eBay sellers all being scammers. I can’t remember if rot was part of that guy’s mindset or not.
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 16 of 17 [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: