It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 08:36

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: No responses from LD shops
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2017, 19:20 
True fan
True fan

I've had this happen more than a few times. I order an LD from a shop on this site and I get no response . Some of these shops are not paying attention to their emails. It just happened to me again. Looks like I won't be getting the disc I want. Disappointing .

Anyone else ?

Post subject: Re: No responses from LD shops
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2017, 20:21 
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Yeah, the same thing just happened to me last week.
Contacted Julien and he closed the shop as the guy hasn't logged on for some time.
This is a reason I posted this topic: Laserdisc sales, anybody else see that more sell on ebay now

I know for a fact that I sell more on ebay now and only sell one or two discs a year here on lddb.

Post subject: Re: No responses from LD shops
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2017, 00:03 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

remington wrote:
I've had this happen more than a few times. I order an LD from a shop on this site and I get no response . Some of these shops are not paying attention to their emails. It just happened to me again. Looks like I won't be getting the disc I want. Disappointing .

Anyone else ?

Remington? what title/s are you looking for?....... One or two :)

I am doing business with Nicolas Santini and have been doing so for around 12 years now.
Due to his busy work, travelling around the World and the fact that he moved from Japan to Australia around 3 years ago, his laserdisc business has paused pending the unpacking of over 10,000 Laserdiscs.

Hardware is still in Japan in a secure quality lockup.

He has informed me personally that I am the only person who he is doing business with at this time.
I could possibly ask Nicolas if he has your title, and then if he has I shall notify you of this good news.

I shall then pay for this and have this shipped to the US and then only when you have received just let me know.
I trust Mr Santini as his service over the years has been impeccable to say the least.

Every disc is checked by him before he sells and covers are also checked for quality.
Every transaction purchased has been immaculate and the packaging has always been amazing.... Not kidding trust me!

My last received shipment of around 9 titles Nicolas placed into his hand luggage from Australia, to Japan then to France, and from there he had couriered to me to save on shipping, and no customs charges.

Let me know and then we can pm from there.

Kindest Regards

:thumbup: :wave:

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]