It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 15:06

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Survey cards
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2020, 15:18 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

I'm selling a disc I have a duplicate of but I noticed that they both have these survey cards still in the sleeve and they're not the same, and now I'm wondering if either of them is in any way more worth keeping than the other, but I'd have to translate them first to determine that and I haven't got a smartphone with the google translate app to do it myself, and typing all the text manually into google translate would be way too much of a slog.

I know the one on the CBS/FOX card actually has a list of different players so that's presumably asking what your player or main player is, but I'm curious about all the other stuff on 'em.

Post subject: Re: Survey cards
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2020, 15:40 
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

You can do handwriting on google translate too, use the mouse etc.

Or get a tablet to do it.
I wonder if you could somehow use your camera on your computer to do the translate???

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2020, 15:53 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

rein-o wrote:
You can do handwriting on google translate too, use the mouse etc.

I could, but that'd be an incredible slog considering the amount of text involved. Unless a native speaker can give me a quick rundown, I'm hoping someone could point me to a desktop application of some sort that could do OCR from an image file or something and I could at least get a machine translation.

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2020, 11:23 
True fan
True fan

Here's it run through Google translate (you can import pictures using the App versions).

"Japanese Title 1 What is the title of your purchase? What is the tax 1 disc number? How did you get the purchase? New Ice Flash (Issuing this guide in the article 3 in the article Did you take this title in the article in Disc Levi Look at Racine Fret Look at the person in mind Look at the other channels well Newspapers? Nissin V Caro, Uedusflush, etc.) Lot to read Chishin and Sankei Nihon Shimbun The TV thing that you see often is "The frequently read miscellaneous stories, audio 2 Pideo is an audiobite anime 7FM Monthly 1 Why did you buy this disc? Since it was a work that had a bad appearance in two places as a video collection work, I could not do it at the time of opening and closing, so it was a seki work, so it was a handy play theory 8 D00 2LD LD 0 4LD 5 0 4 LDT Other " The movie genre you would like to release in the future is A (eg SF). Nishi Hatsu (Please mark the relevant book) Pretty good-pretty good Compliant Pretty good Pretty good Pretty good Pretty good Pretty cheap-pretty, jacket, writing required Please write the points marked with. Please let us know your opinion about this sutra and our work as well as Jacqueto Design Emo. Thank you for your energy. Please forgive me for your quick drawing. (Fill in date)"

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]