It is currently 20 May 2019, 12:37

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sony E9000ES, Kenwood and Rotel Amp with speakers
PostPosted: 07 May 2019, 16:45 
Honest fan
Honest fan

Selling my audio equipment that was used with my LD setup. I'm no longer collecting LD or using my audio equipment so its time to get rid of it.

Sony E9000ES: good working condition, has updated firm ware. little dusty, but I have been using it until about a month or two ago. Has AC3 input, and was top of the line from sony in its day. Does not include the tablet style remote. I do not have the matching amp these were sold with.

Kenwood KMF-x9000: Nice well built 2 channel amp, can put out 130W at 6 ohms. I used it in conjunction with two Polk Audio T50 speakers.

Rotel RB-956AX: 6 channel amp that can be bridged. I used it to push two rear standing speakers and a center bose speaker. I can include these speakers if buyer wants them.

Also included is a Kenwood power subwoofer. Not sure of the model, but its a nice entry level floor model.

Looking to get 200 for everything, but I may split up the items if people are interested. Located in the Dallas, Fort Worth area. I wont ship but will meet half way depending on distance. Best way to contact me is through here, or email Stvndarby@gmail.com

Post subject: Re: Sony E9000ES, Kenwood and Rotel Amp with speakers
PostPosted: 11 May 2019, 16:42 
Honest fan
Honest fan

Updated price to 200 for everything.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]