It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:24

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lumagen Radiance XE
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2024, 18:14 
First post
First post

New to the forum and first time posting - so please forgive any ignorance on my part.

I inherited a Lumagen Radiance XE-3D from a neighbor and have tried to test it to the best of my ability. It didn't have a remote, but I was able to program a Harmony remote that seemed to work well. I also didn't get the original power supply but found one that's compatibly and allows all the functions to work properly. In my limited scope, everything seemed to work really well!! Lucky me....

Since I wouldn't be the best at fully testing this out, I was hoping there might be someone in the Denver/Boulder CO area that would have fun playing around with this and giving me a report. I'm sure it's a much more powerful piece of hardware than I currently need, so looking for the clean bill of health for a possible sale.

Any advice from experts or the community is welcome!! Thanks in advance for your support!

Post subject: Re: Lumagen Radiance XE
PostPosted: 07 Apr 2024, 03:52 
Honest fan
Honest fan

Make sure deinterlacing in all modes works. Feed it a 1080i signal and go into the deinterlacing menu an make sure auto mode works. If it's set to game mode it's trash.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]