It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:23

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: [CLD-95] TEST MODE (how?)
PostPosted: 15 Jan 2023, 22:25 
Hardcore fan
Hardcore fan

So my player got stuck and I did change the belt. Now it takes forever to start a disc, and when it does it shows a very crappy picture(lines and zig zack patterns). Doesnt look good. But I want to get in to the test menu before I check other things.

I know, this seems like a stupid question. I watched a lot of videos and read the service manual.

It just says connect the TEST JP on the support board until it enters the menu. There is only 2 pins on the support board, and none says TEST JP. Is there another support board ? I tried these but nothing seem to happen...

Could someone just guide me in if these are the pins or if there is any other ?

Sorry for the trouble.

Post subject: Re: [CLD-95] TEST MODE (how?)
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2023, 17:24 
Genuinely interested
Genuinely interested

Hi,

It is the two wires in the lower right corner of your picture (GND and DOOR TEST). It is also connected to the door switch. That being said, this was working for me in the past, but last time I couldn't get the player to enter test mode. Seems like a strange thing to break, but it seems it did.

You can also enter test mode by using a service remote. The sequence is ESC followed by TEST. If you have some kind of universal remote the codes for those keys are 5F, 5E (95, 94 decimal).

Staffan

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]