It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:45

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: HLD-X9 start and stop scratching sounds
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2012, 19:45 
cpix wrote:
Everyone, thanks for all your responses and tips to fix this problem! I dont have some valuable tips for you guys. In Norway's Pioneer repair centers, they DO have spare parts laying around their office! I talked to a very friendly guy at that sent me the part i needed just a few days later after order. they were cheap also, the DEB1159 that is the rubber part for the X9 spindle motor cost me around 40,- NOK which is in dollars 6 O_o

but what i did for you guys, i made a video on how to change it, and how annoying it is, even though i dont care about editing to much with video, it ended up being some clips, so i will be putting them together to show you guys how it is done, Norwegian style ;D

(of course as alway, i had help from Duncan and Kurtis).

HOO RAY for Norway. I look forward to seeing your video :thumbup:

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2012, 21:10 
True fan
True fan

ldservice wrote:
cpix wrote:
Everyone, thanks for all your responses and tips to fix this problem! I dont have some valuable tips for you guys. In Norway's Pioneer repair centers, they DO have spare parts laying around their office! I talked to a very friendly guy at that sent me the part i needed just a few days later after order. they were cheap also, the DEB1159 that is the rubber part for the X9 spindle motor cost me around 40,- NOK which is in dollars 6 O_o

but what i did for you guys, i made a video on how to change it, and how annoying it is, even though i dont care about editing to much with video, it ended up being some clips, so i will be putting them together to show you guys how it is done, Norwegian style ;D

HOO RAY for Norway. I look forward to seeing your video :thumbup:

Glad to help! unfortuenately premiere is a bit slow, so give it some time to finish and all :)

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2012, 23:19 
True fan
True fan

cpix wrote:

Does the X9 look awesome on the Kuro? That was always a goal of mine. I'm dealing with an R7G among others models.

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2012, 09:12 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan

remington wrote:
Does the X9 look awesome on the Kuro? That was always a goal of mine. I'm dealing with an R7G among others models.

After tweaking with Video Essentials LD and some back and forth settings and trying the X9 does amaze me on my Kuro.
I am thinking though, that the R7G may just look as good, if you tired playing with the settings on the Kuro.

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2012, 10:56 
True fan
True fan

lons_vex wrote:
remington wrote:

After tweaking with Video Essentials LD and some back and forth settings and trying the X9 does amaze me on my Kuro.
I am thinking though, that the R7G may just look as good, if you tired playing with the settings on the Kuro.

yes! the kuro does amazing work on the X9, and also the LD-S9 and r7G do too! now with my 500m, there aren't actually any svideo input, but its not needed. the kuro i have, have adjustable Y/C separation and great noise reduction, its awesome, after installing it, i see no reason to spend any money on extra video enhancement equipment! :) it as all the features we need, deinterlacing, denoising and y/c-sep, and so on, i can take a picture of the "PRO-SETTINGS" (pioneers own words) :)

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2012, 11:07 
True fan
True fan

Hey guys, so i made a video about changing the rubber part on the spindle of the hld-x9, I think it mostly ended up being a lot of rambling about all other things than just the spindle.

but at least there are a lot of video of the inside of the hld-x9, and excuse my english, its NOT my native language, at all ( im norwegian) .. but anyway, maybe some of you want to see some internals of the machine. the point of it all, is that removing the old rubber is HARD, i had to use a lot of physical power to get it off, and underneath it, there are a lot of hard glue. the picture in the beginning of the video shows the tools i used, and the result was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC4o6CwWfYg

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2013, 16:12 
Honest fan
Honest fan

Could someone confirm the correct part number for an HLD-X9 spindle rubber, because there are two different part numbers in this thread? Is it DEB1169 or DEB1159?

Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2