It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 13:33

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [HLD-X9] List of parts?
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2013, 18:45 
True fan
True fan

hi!

I'm wondering if anyone have a list of all the electronic parts used in the hld-x9. I've been thinking about changing out every single capacitor, resistor and so on, so that the unit it self will live a lot longer. It's a huge project, but i think its absolutely worth it in the long run. I have seen people changing every part in the cld-99 and ended up with less noise output from the player, and maybe this could help the x9 to some extent as well.

- pix

Post subject: Re: List of parts used in the HLD-X9 ?
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2013, 19:40 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan

Good evening cpix,

I also have a Pioneer HLD X9

My personal view is to just get spare parts like the Laser pickup, belts, Service Manuals ect.

If it's working perfectly well then don't touch it however if you know perfectly well what you are doing then that's a different story.

All the best to you

:wave:

Post subject: Re: List of parts used in the HLD-X9 ?  Topic is solved
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2013, 19:10 
True fan
True fan

benmbe wrote:
Good evening cpix,

I also have a Pioneer HLD X9

My personal view is to just get spare parts like the Laser pickup, belts, Service Manuals ect.

If it's working perfectly well then don't touch it however if you know perfectly well what you are doing then that's a different story.

All the best to you

:wave:

Good evening! Yes, a new pickup and spindle is sort of in my plan, but a pickup is 500 dollars, so have to wait a while before i do that. I have lots of experience with small electronics, and changing parts is not a problem =) It is especially the capacitors i don't trust, they are old and can fail and/or begin to leak whenever, so i feel its the best to get them changed as soon as possible :) I have already done this to all the power supplies in my other units. The resistors do live longer in general, but if im already changing parts, i can do that too =)

it seem like im getting a service manual, and all parts are listed there as part of the schematics =)

- Pix

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]