It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 04:28

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Track List link for new titles
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2011, 01:43 
Serious fan
Serious fan

Well, it might be a very minor point, but I'm going to make it anyway. Many of you may not care about this, and may not have even noticed its' absence. However, as I'm sure Julien is aware, I am always one with an eye for the finer details. So, here goes... I would like to see a link to click on to bring up the Track List standard HTML template from the new title submission screens. I'm not sure if I had ever mentioned this before. There doesn't seem to be such a link on the standard or expert new title submission screens. The only such link seems to be at the bottom of the update screen for existing titles. It says "To add a Track List, please click here...". I submit quite a few new karaoke titles from time to time, and this would be truly helpful. It would, of course, also apply to new live concert and video clip category titles that might be submitted. This would save some time and make the submission of this information much simpler, as all of the punctuation and code letters wouldn't have to be typed in manually (i.e. <p><b><u>Track List</u></b>:, etc.). That's just a small wish of mine that I hope might come true someday.
Thanks,
David

Post subject: Re: Track List link for new titles  Topic is solved
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2011, 05:50 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't even remember why its not available on Expert/Step insert. It was supposed to!

Added for LD insert as well now, thanks for noticing it.

Julien

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]