It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 10:42

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Last or ONLY copy available at LDDB
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2017, 20:53 
Shows curiousity
Shows curiousity

Hi,
We have the dollar sign in the databank list showing that there is an offer or offers at LDDB . How about a number showing how MANY copies are available ... or a symbol showing that there is only ONE copy on offer ... or a RED dollar sign if only one entry?

This will help sellers to identify rarities and help buyers looking for rare offers to snap-up uncommon LDs. It is difficult to guess market-prices of a unique LD without history (great feature), my prices may have seemed to be high at first but over months I have reduced them regularly to find a buyer. Great that buyers can propose a discount or also contact me if the price is way-off, specially if my offer is unique. FFF (Munich)

NB: prices in Europe may deviate from those in USA. There is much more demand in the USA and our taste in films may differ.
... My new expess category since new users do not click on "price" to sort and go to the last page:
http://www.lddb.com/shops.php?mode=iframe&owner=firefoxfritz&cat=custom&key=8 (under $5 ... that's far less than a theater ticket)
See my "shop policy" for discounts and low shipping rates.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]