It is currently 05 Aug 2021, 08:21




 Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: LDDb Shops and countries under lockdown
PostPosted: 17 Mar 2020, 15:12 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 07 Aug 2002, 23:37
Posts: 3333
Location: Tokyo
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 565 times
Hello everyone,

We already have a topic for the pandemy here:

Please everybody be safe during the Covid-19 pandemic

And the countries under lockdown/confinement will probably experience random delays and/or postal office suspension for a while.

So I'd like to ask everyone to be flexible during these unusual times.

For example agree to have someone purchase something but not be able to have it shipped yet -- consider it "reserved pending better days".

Out of considerations and safety, try to wear gloves and/or thoroughly wash your hands before packing your discs to avoid touching the cover/parcels yourself.

If a transaction has to be cancelled for reasons beyond anyone's control (Force Majeure), please don't post negative feedbacks.
Just ask for the transaction to be reversed and we'll leave it at what it is.

Be kind, don't mind.

Thank you!

Julien
_________________
LDDb on Facebook
HLD-X0/X9 DHS-8.8 OPPO 105/205 SL-1200G
LDD-1 LG-1 MSC-4000 Radiance2144 P7 MC257
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LDDb Shops and countries under lockdown
PostPosted: 17 Mar 2020, 15:35 
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
User avatar

Joined: 03 May 2004, 19:05
Posts: 7259
Location: Dullaware
Has thanked: 755 times
Been thanked: 514 times
This is amazing that I have read this from so many different selling site but Ebay and Reverb have none.
Don't think I've received a message from discogs either.

I guess that just shows how professional they are.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LDDb Shops and countries under lockdown
PostPosted: 18 Mar 2020, 02:42 
Advanced fan
Advanced fan
User avatar

Joined: 02 Aug 2019, 02:29
Posts: 655
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 80 times
rein-o wrote:
This is amazing that I have read this from so many different selling site but Ebay and Reverb have none.
Don't think I've received a message from discogs either.

I guess that just shows how professional they are.


Ebay probably doesn't feel the need to do anything as sellers can put up a notification on their listings themselves.
"Seller is away until *insert date here*".

Not all countries are affected, I received packages from Japan and China last week, all domestic mail is still functioning here atm (most recent package was yesterday). Haven't seen any delays yet.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LDDb Shops and countries under lockdown
PostPosted: 18 Mar 2020, 03:21 
Hardcore fan
Hardcore fan
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 01:55
Posts: 1515
Location: United States
Has thanked: 788 times
Been thanked: 255 times
deadlegion wrote:
rein-o wrote:
This is amazing that I have read this from so many different selling site but Ebay and Reverb have none.
Don't think I've received a message from discogs either.

I guess that just shows how professional they are.


Ebay probably doesn't feel the need to do anything as sellers can put up a notification on their listings themselves.
"Seller is away until *insert date here*".

Not all countries are affected, I received packages from Japan and China last week, all domestic mail is still functioning here atm (most recent package was yesterday). Haven't seen any delays yet.


USPS, Fedex and UPS will be delivering unless the world ends basically. That said I pulled my eBay listings and I'm not really buying much atm. Did get some blurays in today. Fun stuff.
_________________
My collection. If it's not anime, it's probably available for sale or trade.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LDDb Shops and countries under lockdown
PostPosted: 18 Mar 2020, 07:44 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan
User avatar

Joined: 01 May 2016, 06:38
Posts: 2046
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 338 times
Been thanked: 220 times
yeah not buying, stockpiling cash, not toiletpaper in case I lose my job (good chance). My plan to pay rent after I run out of cash is to sell off stuff but I figure everyone else will be not buying too so I'm basically screwed. 2020, thanks China :roll:
_________________
SONY MDP-355GX, DVDO iscan VP50, SONY KVHR-M36
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LDDb Shops and countries under lockdown
PostPosted: 18 Mar 2020, 07:57 
True fan
True fan
User avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2019, 06:17
Posts: 426
Location: New Zealand
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 98 times
forper wrote:
yeah not buying, stockpiling cash, not toiletpaper in case I lose my job (good chance). My plan to pay rent after I run out of cash is to sell off stuff but I figure everyone else will be not buying too so I'm basically screwed. 2020, thanks China :roll:


Whats your job?
_________________
CLD-R7G
CLD-D590
VSA-E07 AC3RF+DTS
iScan DUO Processor
Check out my small but loved collection here..
Online
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LDDb Shops and countries under lockdown
PostPosted: 18 Mar 2020, 08:28 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan
User avatar

Joined: 01 May 2016, 06:38
Posts: 2046
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 338 times
Been thanked: 220 times
casual data entry, business is drying up already and the casuals like me will be the first to go

what's your job?
_________________
SONY MDP-355GX, DVDO iscan VP50, SONY KVHR-M36
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LDDb Shops and countries under lockdown
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2020, 12:18 
Absolute fan
Absolute fan
User avatar

Joined: 01 May 2016, 06:38
Posts: 2046
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 338 times
Been thanked: 220 times
jakeheke wrote:
forper wrote:
yeah not buying, stockpiling cash, not toiletpaper in case I lose my job (good chance). My plan to pay rent after I run out of cash is to sell off stuff but I figure everyone else will be not buying too so I'm basically screwed. 2020, thanks China :roll:


Whats your job?


Oh I can't ask you what your job is but you can ask me? That how it works in NZ?
_________________
SONY MDP-355GX, DVDO iscan VP50, SONY KVHR-M36
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LDDb Shops and countries under lockdown
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2020, 15:44 
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
User avatar

Joined: 03 May 2004, 19:05
Posts: 7259
Location: Dullaware
Has thanked: 755 times
Been thanked: 514 times
He may be out or trying to stock up on TP.
Don't panic, fear is the mind killer.
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: